Molestation GameA card game about the sexual drama for 2 - 4 players.
- 2013 - 2016
- Trick / Role
- Updated on
- May 2016
- Version history
- Molestation Game(2016)
- Molestation Game(2015)
- Molestation Game(2013 - 2014)
- Royal Lines / Limbo / Molestation Game
2 - 4 players.
A normal deck of 52 playing cards and 2 jokers.
Simple bookkeeping equipment.
The game is played in rounds, and a round consists of 15 sessions.
- Each session starts with a social chat, where each player plays one hand card to talk dirty.
- The dirtiest talker then has to go molesting (role cards) - or if unable to, he/she must change face (own role card).
- The molestation leaves always a memory: Either the molestator gets a sexperience or the victim gets a trauma (or a desexperience).
- After a succesful molestation, the roles are swapped around a little bit (as a necessary side effect).
After the 15 sessions, the memories are added to the previously accumulated memories.
The game ends when someone has become a sex maniac (at least 6 sexperiences) or all the other players have gone insane (at least 5 traumas).
Each player has always one role card face up in front of him/her. The roles may change many times during the round.
- The number of the card determines the actual role, and the colour tells the nature of the role (sexperiencful / traumatizing).
There are 4 different roles, and each wants to molest another role (one number higher), so that as a whole the 4 roles form a "cycle of love”:
- The Boy wants The Lady (Q).
- The Lady is after the The King (of Queers) (K).
- The King (of Queers) in turn wants The Perverted Old Man (A).
- And, of course, The Perverted Old Man is interested in The Boy (J).
DECK & STARTUP
The deck is divided into two parts:
- SOCIAL DECK (36 cards): Cards from 2 to 10.
- ROLE DECK (18 cards): Face cards (J, Q, K), aces (A) and 2 jokers.
- One joker is placed face up and sideways on the bottom of the role deck, the other is shuffled into it (face down).
Each player is dealt 1 role card face side up and 3 hand cards face down (from the social deck).
The topmost card of the role deck is then turned face side up, and the player on the dealer’s left starts the round.
Each chat starts by turning the topmost card of the role deck face up - this is the next available role.
Each player then talks in clockwise order: Plays one hand card face up (pointing towards his/her role card), and draws a new hand card from the social deck.
- The player on the dealer's left starts the first chat. From there on, the current social leader starts the next chat.
After each has played 1 card, the dirtiest talker gets to (or must) then go molesting (to prove his/her talk), or change face.
The dirtiness of one's talk is evaluated followingly:
- Cards of trump suits are always dirtier than non-trump cards. (See below.)
- Otherwise, the higher the number, the dirtier the card.
- With cards of equal dirtiness (same number & trump / non-trump), the latest card (topmost) is the dirtiest.
Each player’s trump suit is always the suit of his/her own role card.
- With joker as the role card, the player’s trump suit is the suit of the next role card (on top of the role deck).
- In the last session of the round, a joker player does not have any trump suit (because there is no next card).
Because of this, there can many trump cards of the same number in one session.
TO MOLEST OR TO CHANGE FACE
Whether the winner of the social chat gets to molest or must change his face is determined by the other roles of the session:
- If the molestator has victims (see above), he/she must choose which one victim to show love to.
- If there are no potential victims around, the player must change his face.
When changing face, the player replaces his/her own role card with the next available role card.
Changing face is either acceptable: if there were molestators around - or shameful: if the role was not in danger of being molested.
- ACCEPTABLE ESCAPE: The old role is turned face side down and the new one put on top of it.
- SHAMEFUL ESCAPE: The player must self-desex - put the old role face down into his/her own pile of memories.
SHOWING LOVE (victim’s colour)
There are 3 different ways to ‘show love’. Which one happens depends on the victim's colour (sexperience / trauma) and the molestator's choice (to desex instead). They all result in a role card going into someone’s pile of memories.
- SEXPERIENCING (RED): The molestator may take the red victim card into his/her own pile of memories face up.
- TRAUMATIZING (BLACK): The molestator may push the black victim card into the victim’s pile of memories face up.
- DESEXING: Alternatively, the player may choose to put his/her own role card into the victim’s pile of memories face down.
SIDE-EFFECTS (molestator's colour)
After love has been shown, the side effects kick in, and the roles are swapped followingly:
- After SEXPERIENCING or TRAUMATIZING:
- RED MOLESTATOR: The molestator must give the red role card to the victim and take the next available role to him-/herself.
- BLACK MOLESTATOR: The molestator may choose whether to keep the black role or give it to the victim. If the role is kept, the victim gets the next available role.
- After DESEXPERIENCING: The hunter must take the victim’s role, and the victim gets the next role.
When showing love, the joker’s relationships are all about colours - numbers do not matter:
- The joker can be molested by any black role - and it can show love to any red role.
- The two jokers do not interact with each other (because they have no stable colour of their own).
The colour of the joker itself is always the same as the other party's colour:
- Upon being molested by a black role, the joker is always pushed to the victim's pile of memories as a trauma (like black cards).
- And after having molested a red role, the joker role must be given to the victim (like red cards always, see side effects above).
INTERMISSION (social deck runs out)
When the social deck runs out the first time (after 6 sessions), it's reshuffled and dealt again.
After this the deck is no longer reshuffled, and the players will play until they run out of all their hand cards (9 sessions).
ENDING OF THE ROUND
After all the 15 sessions have been played (and the players have no more hand cards), the round ends.
- All the remaining role cards are thrown to trash, so that only the players’ piles of memories are left.
Before counting the memories, the desex cards are applied to the sexperiences:
- Desex cards apply only if there are red cards beneath them in the pile (collected before) - you cannot desex in advance (only afterwards).
- For each desexed sexperience, both cards are removed from the pile. Otherwise only the desex card is removed.
Each player’s sexperiences and traumas are counted separately and added to the player's cumulative score.
The game ends either when:
- SEX MANIAC: Someone has become a sex maniac by getting at least 6 sexperiences, or
- ALL INSANE: All the other players have gone insane by getting at least 5 traumas. The winner is the only sane one around (if any).
- When a player goes insane, he/she gets replaced by an air dummy (see below).
LESS THAN 4 PLAYERS
When there is less than 4 players in the game, the missing players are replaced by air dummies. The air dummies are like any other players but with the following differences:
- The dummy’s hand cards are put in one face down pile, and the dummy always plays the topmost card of the pile.
- The dummy’s hand card pile is always fully pumped at the beginning of the acts:
- * Upon initial dealing, the dummy gets 9 cards. After the intermission, the pile is refilled by another 6 cards (put on top).
- When going molesting, the dummy never desexes (others) and always gives the role away (as a black hunter).
- With multiple choices for victims, the dummy always chooses the first victim counter-clockwise (on the right).
- With 1 air dummy, it's passed one player counter-clockwise after each round. With 2 dummies, they are positioned opposite to each other and not passed along.
The dealer’s job is passed one human player clockwise after each round.
2 PLAYER & 3 PLAYER VARIATIONS
The 2- and 3-player-games are played like the 4-player-game, except that the missing players are replaced by air dummies in the beginning.
The game mechanics give rise to short sex flows, where the same player gets to molest many (or at least a few) times in a row.
- The success of this is based on choosing the victim and/or interaction type (desex or not) based on the suit of the new role card.
- So that, when the next chat starts, the player has again a trump card to play, and can continue to ride this wave.
- Of course, this means giving up quality in exchange for quantity, but it also means that other players do not get to molest that often.
It is very useful to evaluate which roles will be beneficial soon.
- This is a slower strategy and applies especially to the mid-end part of the round, but can guide you to great molestation grounds.
- For example, if (almost) all jacks are gone, while there are still 2 red kings left, being a (black) queen would be very nice:
- Because 1) you are safe from black hunters, 2) you have red sexperiences to hunt for, and 3) you can keep your role (if black).
Generally, if there are a lot of black roles, it’s not a good time to become a joker. Many molestators and not much to gain.
On the contrary, if there are a lot of red roles, it is a good time to go joker. No worries for molestators and much to molest.
FOR IDEAS, HELP WITH DEVELOPMENT & PLAYING
Emmi Viitala, Piia Tamminen, Ville Viitala, Johannes Aho, Mika Mathlin, Tomi Laine, Tuuli Vahtero, Akseli Leinonen, Matti Lehtinen and Ani Vihervaara among others.